4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine
4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine
1. 4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine Summary
The 4-roller veneer reeling machine can pre-bend the ends of plate, feed steel plate just one time, and then to pre-bend the ends of plate, roll the workspace to drums shape, don’t need to return. The working up roller is the main drive roller, the down rollers and side roller use hydraulic drive to do elevate movement. And move controlled by computer, horizontal adjust automatic, show by screen, the synchromesh accuracy attached ±0.2mm. Turnover and resume of flip-bearing used hydraulic to drive. Installed balance system on the ends of up roller, so it’s easy to unload work piece. Adopt mobile independence operator table, so can operator at any time and any place, the machine has safety interlock device. For a world it has high technology, overall function, high accuracy and easy to operator. So it’s the model rolling machine, it’s the first choice in energy, transport, fossil oil, chemical, shipbuilding, steel and some other industries.
This machine composed of four working rollers, left and right rack of machine, base board, rolling rhombus tube function, turnover part, device part, sensor part, hydraulic system, electrical system and so on. Certificates of 4-roller veneer reeling machine: CE and ISO are approvable.
2. Electrical System of 4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine
Electrical system display by touch screen and adopts OMRON product(includes input and output models. this system has some advantages as the example high ability to prevent interference, long life, prevent shock, work steady and so on.
Sensor adopts high accuracy optical encoder to ensure position accuracy and monitor the position of all rollers. The main components of high voltage part adopt SIMENS products or some foreign products. So it’s has some advantages like as long life, no breakdown time long.
(2) Function of Control System
A. Automatic control working rollers do synchronization movement
Control the down roller elevating synchronization, the accuracy attached ±0.2mm.
Control two sides rollers elevating synchronization, the accuracy attached ±0.2mm
B. Show data and the plate information at actual time
Two ends absolutely position show at real time of down roll
Two ends absolutely position show at real time of sides’ rollers
The ends gradient show at real time of down roller
The ends gradient show at real time of sides rollers
C. Control system provide alarm message, its help to do some cooperate and maintain.
3. Advantages of 4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine
(1) Four roll plate rolls are more precise, productive, versatile, faster, safer and easier to operate than three roll machines. They are less dependent on operator competence. They are ideal for bending plates up to 90 mm thick. The fastest and most accurate bends are made by four roll machines. The plate is held securely in place between the top and bottom rolls while the side rolls move vertically to create the bend.
(2) The bottom roll moves up to hold the plate edge securely against the top roll while the side roll is raised to form an accurate pre-bend, minimizing the flat zone on the plate edge. Pre-bending on a three roll machine requires that plates be tilted down as they are being fed. In contrast, plates are loaded horizontally at the feed level for pre-bending on a four roll machine, which allows the ake place on either side of a four roll machine. If fed from only one side, they can even be placed up against a wall to save floor space.
(3) The side rolls are positioned to the right and left of the bottom roll and are on their own axes. The independent axis of each roll helps make a perfect bend. The “back” side roll (at the far side of the feeding point) also functions as a back gauge to square the plate for proper alignment. This eliminates the need for someone to assist the operator. The plate is kept square without slipping during both pre-bending and rolling because of the constant secure clamping of the top and bottom rolls.
4. 4-roller Veneer Reeling Machine Technical Parameters
The technical parameter is optional, we can accommodate your requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
The thickness of coiled plate: 10mm
Pre-bend thickness: 8 mm
The width of the coiled plate: 2500mm
Min diameter of the max model: 800mm
Yielding limit of plate: 245Mpa
Diameter of up roller: 330mm
Diameter of down roller: 310mm
Diameter of side roller: 230mm
Rolling speed: about 4m/min
Hydraulic system pressure: 18Mpa
Main motor power: 15Kw
Machine weight: 14.5T