CNC High Speed Press Brake
CNC High Speed Press Brake
1. CNC High Speed Press Brake DescriptionOur benefit your bottom line with higher quality parts, faster cycle times, lower operating and maintenance costs. Whether your application requires bending simple shapes or complex parts, we have a press brake to match your needs and your budget. HI-SEA Marine’s press brakes are designed for reliability, repeat-ability, precision, performance and ease-of-operation.
We offer several series of press brakes with features and options tailored to different manufacturing environments. Each series offers a range of lengths and tonnages. HI-SEA Marine can also custom design and manufacture a press brake to your exact needs.
All our brakes are designed for high performance. Five key design features will increase your productivity and decrease your per part cost. Design innovations based on our years of experience have resulted in faster and more accurate speeds on the ram approach, bending, return and back gauge positions.
These five innovations are:
(1) Rigid mono-block frame of mill certified high-yield steel for minimum deflection under load resulting in more consistant performance.
(2) Synchronized dual cylinders and valves assure smooth, stable ram motion for high-quality precision ram positioning accurate to within 0.0004 inch.
(3) Deeper throat dimensions allow you to form more parts, the full length of the machine.
(4) Large daylight opening gives you versatility to handle larger range of parts.
(5) Extra stroke length also gives you more versatility.
2. Crowning System of CNC High Speed Press Brake
CNC crowning ensures a constant bend angle across the full length of the machine. This is achieved by pre loading the machine, to offset any possible deflection under load or compensate for any tool wear, so that under load contacting surfaces are parallel to each other.
With CNC crowning systems the press brake control is preprogrammed with machine characteristics and deflection data.
3. Back Gauge System of CNC High Speed Press Brake
The correct back gauge for the application can have a substantial positive influence on production part volume and accuracy. The more intricate the parts, typically the more axes on the back gauge you should have. Volume of parts needs to be considered also. A smart, experienced brake press operator can bend, form and produce some very intricate parts without even a single axis back gauge. However, the more time it takes to form the correct part, the more costs you have in the part. So the best scenario would be to have an experienced operator with the correct back gauge system that will magnify their skills. But in today’s market, smart, experienced Press Brake operators are getting hard to find. So the correct back gauge for the application will decrease costs per part by helping to make a good press operator, a great one. The less experience an operator is the more axes you should have. Also, experienced operators know the benefit of correct back gauge for applications.