MARINE & OFFSHORE EQUIPMENT
- Dredging Equipment
- Marine Deck Machinery
- Marine Mooring Equipment
- Aquaculture Equipment
- Marine Outfitting Equipment
- Marine Propulsion Equipment
- Marine Oil Painting
Marine Auxiliary Machinery
- Marine Air Compressor
- Marine Air Receiver
- Marine Sewage Treatment Plant
- Marine Generator Set
- Marine Oil Water Separator
- Ballast Water Management System
- Marine Hydrophore
- Marine Calorifier
- Seawater Desalination Plant
- Marine Oil Separator
- Marine Fuel Oil Supply Unit
- Marine Heat Exchanger
- Marine Hot Well Unit
- Marine Incinerator
- Marine Boiler
- Sewage Collecting Tank
- Marine Valve & Accessories
- Marine Pump
- Marine Life-saving Equipment
- Fire-fighting Equipment
- Marine Cable
- Marine Electrical Equipment
- Marine HVAC
Labour Protection Appliance
- Marine Pipe Fitting & Flange
- Ship Building Equipment
- Hoisting Equipment
- Welding Machine & Material
Container Securing Fitting
- Link Chain
- Container & Storage Equipment
- Other Equipment and Tools
- Petrochemical Equipment
- Fiber Reinforced Plastics
- Polymer Materials
- Environmental Protection Series
- Geo-products and Building Materials
Working Time: 9:00--17:00
Working Day: Monday to Friday
1. Marine Hydrophore Applicable Range
This marine hydrophore is appropriate for the water supply system (fresh water, seawater) on board.
2. Marine Hydrophore Principle Description
The device uses the pressure water pumped by water pump in tank to compress air so as to keep the water in tank under a proper pressure for the use on board.
Liquid level meter: to show the water level condition in tank.
Pressure gauge: to show the pressure in tank.
Pressure controller: to control the start and stop of water pump. When the pressure in tank is under 0.4Mpa, the water pump will start to feed water into tank until the pressure reaches 0.6Mpa.
Safety valve: When the pressure in tank is more than 0.63Mpa, the safety valve will open to release the pressure in tank.
Charge valve: to charge the compressed air into tank.
Discharging valve: to empty the water in tank when maintaining.
3. Marine Hydrophore System Piping
(1) Charge valve: connected to the compressed air connector to fill in compressed air.
(2) Water inlet and outlet: connected to the outlet of water pump to inject water into tank.
(3) Water outlet: connected to water header pipe for the use on board.
(4) The water outlet of safety valve：to discharge the pressure water. It is connected to bilge.
(5) Discharging outlet: to empty all of the water in tank. It is connected to bilge.
4. Quantity be approved by IMO, all kinds class certificate can be supply.