The marine crane is a kind of loading and unloading equipment commonly used on ships. And the overall structure of a crane is divided into three parts: basic, rotating device and a boom. The pressure oil motor drives the pump directly through the hydraulic system to the actuator to complete the cargo lift. According to power type, there are mainly electric marine crane, hydraulic marine crane.
Aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel.
Advantages and Features
1. Contract structure, high quality;
2. Saving space, multi-function;
3. Easy installation, low maintenance;
4. Corrosion resistance, long lifespan;
5. Excellent operation, exquisite appearance;
6. Low power consumption, high efficiency;
7. Reliable service, high security;
8. Automatic & manual overload protection system;
9. Can be customized accorfing to your requirements.
|Safe Working Load||
|Hoisting Speed||Slewing Speed||Electric Motor Power|
The products approved by CCS,DNV.GL,BV,ABS,NK,RINA,etc.